Physics and Chemistry teacher A0 at RWANDA EDUCATION BOARD (REB)(Deadline: 3rd June, 2022)
• To teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the National Curriculum Framework under the overall guidance of the competent education authority;
• To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School.
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
• Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
• Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in;
• Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
• Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students;
• Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students;
• Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers;
• Plan and perform practical activities
Bachelor’s Degree physics and chemistry with education0 Year of relevant experienceCompetency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning