Scholarship opportunities for S4 Student through Isomo Academy 2024 Application at Bridge Rwanda
Isomo Academy 2024 Application
The following information will help you understand our program better before submitting your application. Please read carefully.
– The program will help students develop foundational English language skills in reading, writing, listening, and speaking, and broaden their worldview through readings that sharpen their critical thinking and engage all areas of their personal growth to enhance their leadership skills.
– Isomo Academy is designed to help Rwanda’s top high school students with the skills they need to compete and win university scholarships inside and outside Rwanda.
– Applicants must be in S4 to be eligible.
– This is a 8-week, residential program beginning in mid-July to mid-September 2024.
– Participation in Isomo Academy does not make students B2R Scholars, nor does it guarantee a university scholarship.
If you understand and are in agreement with these statements, we invite you to complete the following application.
The application period closes Monday, April 22, 2024, at 8:00pm.
Note: Please make sure your phone number and email address work well before starting this application.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com