Schiavon Scholarships 2022 at University of Melbourne: (Deadline 22 September 2022)
Application for Schiavon Scholarships 2022 at University of Melbourne is open now. Its offered for Masters degree in the field of Journalism programs in Language, literature and cultural studies; Performing and visual arts, theatre, film, and television.
What are the benefits?
Up to $20,000. One or more annual scholarships will be offered from the total amount.
Recipients are required to:
- accept the award online within 21 days; and,
- submit a final report.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be enrolled or enrolling in the 150-point or the 200-point Master of Journalism or Master of International Journalism programs in the Faculty of Arts.
Applications will be assessed and ranked on the project proposal, statement on career aspirations and portfolio of work they have completed demonstrating the applicant’s abilities.
Complete the online application form which includes the following supporting documents:
- Firstly, a project proposal of up to 400-words for a major piece of journalism in any format, which is achievable and is able to be published in The Citizen and possibly co-published with other media outlets;
- Also, statement of up to 100-words outlining the applicant’s journalistic ambitions and how they are exploring opportunities in the profession;
- Additionally, a budget listing project expenses, if relevant; and,
- Likewise, a portfolio of published or unpublished journalism that demonstrates the applicant’s abilities.
Deadline : September 22, 2022
Visit the official page for more information.