Job Title: Sales and Ticketing Agent
Duty Station: Kamembe
Reports to Sales Manager.
The Sales and Ticketing Agent is responsible for providing excellent service to customers in terms of ticketing reservations and WB products to generate sales and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Do reservations and ticketing for all WB clients to generate sales;
- Fare quotes to all WB clients to provide the best applicable fares and generate sales
- Recruit and handle existing and prospective frequent fliers to win and retain loyalty;
- Printing and reconciling of sales returns to accounts for daily sales;
- Promote WB products and services to create awareness and generate sales and revenue;
- Promote direct telephone sales so as to reduce distribution costs and generate sales.
Desired Profile: Required education, Experience, and Abilities
- Degree in Travel and Tourism
- IATA/UFTAA Diploma/basic airline fares and ticketing
- At least 2 years’ experience in a travel agency;
- English (Spoken: Fluent, Written: Excellent);
- Knowledge of French will be an added advantage;
- Customer focus;
- Good communication skills;
- Pleasant personality/approachable;
- Advanced Computer Skills.
How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to the Director of Human Resources
- Recent Curriculum Vitae.
- A photocopy of the Passport.
- Copies of relevant certificates.
- One passport photo.
- Three referees
Please send your application on firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting application documents is June 17, 2022, at 4:00 PM local time.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted