Assist students in locating and selecting desired or needed books, periodicals, pamphlets, materials, or technology support.
Instruct students in library science, appropriate student behavior, and use of technology.
Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students;
Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students;
Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers;
Plan and perform practical activities
Oversee the selection, organization, and distribution of materials and equipment.
- A2 Certificate in Literature in English – French – Kinyarwanda (LFK)0 Year of relevant experience
- A2 Certificate in Literature in English – Kiswahili – Kinyarwanda (LKK)0 Year of relevant experience
- A2 Certificate in English-French-Kinyarwanda (EFK)0 Year of relevant experience
- Secretariat0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning