COPEDU PLC, is a trading company engaged in savings and credits. It was registered as a trading company in the Development Bank (RDB) on February 21, 2013 and licensed by the Central Bank of Rwanda (BNR) on 13/03/2014 to operates as a microfinance institution in Rwanda.
COPEDU PLC wishes to encourage all qualified, capable, and interested candidates to apply for the vacant position here below:
Learning and Development Officer (L&D officer)
Under the supervision of the Head of Human Resources Department the Learning and Development Officer is responsible to motivate, guide and train employees to maximize their efficiency and their abilities through identifying staff development needs, design, create and deliver solutions across the COPEDU Plc at every level.
- Provides on-the-job education to newly hired employees.
- Conduct training gap analysis, periodically and on a per need basis, under the guidance of management.
- Set-up, implement and follow up of training plan.
- Work with all departments and management to schedule training programs for all staff.
- Recommends management strategies to administration that are targeted for specific departments with the goal of increasing efficiency and effectiveness and generating increased revenues.
- Set up the annual training plan and training strategy for COPEDU Plc’s departments.
- Maintain and update database (status document) about training participation and outstanding trainings and regularly review with the Head of HR and the Management Team
- Assist HR, and/or other department in arranging or facilitating training-related issues for both internal and external trainings.
- Logistics preparations for the training programs.
- Create training manuals or programs and evaluate the results.
- Keep training programs vibrant and entertaining to engage employees and trainees.
- Coaching of staff
- Support other departments by conducting some basic training related to each department or soft skills training: communication, leadership, etc.
- Creates monitoring strategies to ensure that employees are performing job duties according to training, and to assure that the trainees got the planned objectives of the training program.
- Keeps up with and applies the latest teaching techniques to a corporate training environment.
- Assist HR in the successful implementation of the succession planning process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Management and/or other related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in engaging trainees in discussions during educational sessions.
- Proven Teaching, lecturing and/or training experience would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word Suite including PowerPoint for the purpose of producing training materials and presentations.
- Fluency in Kinyarwanda, French and/or English.
- Understands real job needs at technical and results level
- Listening and negotiation skills
- Planning and monitoring skills
- All applications must include a motivation letter, ID copy, a detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of degrees which will be sent to the following e-mail address:
no later than Friday,
July 15th, 2022.
Done on June 24th, 2022.