DUHAMIC-ADRI through the partnership with World Vision International in Rwanda (WVR) will be implement the Homes and Communities activity/ UBUREZI IWACU project in 10 Districts namely: Kamonyi, Muhanga, Ruhango, Nyanza, Huye, Gisagara, Nyaruguru, Nyamagabe, Nyamasheke and Rusizi Districts.
It is in this context that DUHAMIC-ADRI needs the recruitment of three (3) employees who will work as District facilitators.
Type of contract: one-year renewable based on performance and availability of funds
Interested candidates shall fulfil the following conditions:
- Participate in the identification and selection of Reading club volunteers,
- Participate in the establishment and creation of reading clubs,
- Regular supportive supervision and follow up of reading clubs;
- Participate in the identification and selection of lower primary teachers who will be coaching the reading club volunteers
- Conduct quarterly meetings for reading club volunteers to exchange on the project progress,
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly data and narrative reports,
- Participation in different events organized at District level;
- Maximum age:40 years old.
The interested candidates shall fulfil the following qualifications and requirements
- University Degree (A0) in Education or related field (Having A2 in primary teaching is an added advantage);
- Having a minimum experience of at least 2 years in Literacy and numeracy (experience in adult learning methodology and training facilitation abilities is an added advantage).
- Having proven oral and written communication of both Kinyarwanda and English;
- Having motorcycle driving license (category A) will be very successful;
- Be available and ready to start immediately after recruitment;
Notice: The net salary to be paid to the employee is 250,000 Rwfs per month
How to apply
Interested candidates will send their application letters to DUHAMIC-ADRI Executive Secretary with detailed CV indicating his/her daytime telephone number and two professional referees, copies of degrees and certificates showing their past experiences. All required documents shall be sent on DUHAMIC ADRI email email@example.com no later than Friday 15th July 2022 at 5:00 pm. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for exams.
Done at Kigali, 8th July 2022