JOB OPPORTUNITIES: 8 job positions of Executive Secretary Officer at Gisagara District
Exams to be conducted
-Perform daily duties of the Cell administration and monitor the administration of Villages and produce reports thereof; -Follow up, in collaboration with relevant organs, on the security of people and their property in the Cell; -Coordinate community development and citizen participation activities, mobilize the local population on government policies and programs and implement decisions by higher authorities and or the Cell Consultative Council; -Render services provided at the cell level as per the law, and receive and solve or channel issues affecting citizens and provide them with a feedback; -Serve as a minutes taker to the Cell Consultative Committee meetings, monitor all activities of Land Committees, and serve as a nonprofessional bailiff at the Cell level; -Supervise the collection and consolidation of data on specific public (policy) issues at Cell level, and manage the finances and assets of the Cell.
- 1A2 in Arts and Sciences3 Years of relevant experience
- 2A2 in Social Sciences3 Years of relevant experience
Required competencies and key technical skills
- 2Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- 7Client/citizen focus
- 9Commitment to continuous learning
- 10Good knowledge of government policy-making processes
- 11Leadership skills
- 12Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Central and Local Government Functionality
- 13Analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- 14Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
- 15Multi-tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
- 16Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage