JOB OPPORTUNITIES: 7 Posts of Socio-Economic Development Office at GAKENKE DISTRICT Deadline: Aug 9, 2023
Collect and consolidate data on specific public (policy) issues pertaining to socio-economic development and record data about death and birth across the Cell;
Identify socio-economic development needs at the Cell level and accordingly advise on response measures;
Elaborate, under the supervision of the Executive Secretary of the Cell, programs of community works;
Supervise the execution of community development and citizen participation activities across the Cell and produce consolidated reports thereof;
Prepare documents to be signed by the Executive Secretary of the Cell and assist him/her in the production of the Cell’s activities performance reports.
Facilitate gathering data related to the employment status within the cell
- A2 in Education0 Year of relevant experience
- A2 in Humanities Sciences0 Year of relevant experience
- Rural Development0 Year of relevant experience
- AGRICULTURE0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning