54 Job Positions of Sales Agents at Obor Technology Rwanda Ltd (Deadline: 27th April,2022)
OBOR TECHNOLOGY RWANDA LTD
OBOR TECHNOLOGY RWANDA LTD is a company engaged in production of roofing and other construction products ranging from low profile to high ended Profile, located in Special Economic Zone Masoro PhaseII Gasabo-Kigali, Rwanda.
Job Description Details
We at OBOR TECHNOLOGY RWANDA LTD, a company engaged in production of roofing and other construction products ranging from low profile to high ended Profile, located in Special Economic Zone Masoro PhaseII Gasabo-Kigali, Rwanda.
Obor Technology Rwanda Ltd is having its production base located in Tanzania (Daresaalam) where the production of low materials and its transportation to Kigali took 20 days. More to that Obor Technology Rwanda Ltd is a part of OBOR GROUP which operates in 24 Branches of African countries. Obor Technology Rwanda Ltd has highly qualified technical and marketing personnel to provide solutions to customers, and who can be reached at any point of time.
Benefits: Commissions & Bonuses
Job Title: Sales Agents
Number of sales Agents: 54 Sales agents
- Maintain timely and 100% accurate daily Sales reports on, competitor intelligence, Sales performance, site visit and all information relevant to the assigned segment;
- Source and work customer referrals;
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed;
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management;
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts;
- Analyzing the market in terms of products and compare them to the competitors;
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value;
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team;
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence;
- Having a good understanding of the business’s products or services and be able to advise others about them;
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports for manager review.
- Degree/Diploma in a business or construction related field;
- Every Sales agent should live in the District of his territory;
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in B2B sales engagements;
- Additional sales experience to enterprise, government and construction sectors is also desirable;
- Experience in construction environment and project management is an added advantage;
- Ability to create winning bid proposals, plan and conduct contract negotiations and present in a compelling manner;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English & Kinyarwanda;
- Quick learner;
- Ability to multitask quickly and effectively;
- Full sales cycle, converting inbound prospects into clients;
- Hardworking, honest, and patient;
- Pioneer spirit (willing to grow with the company);
- Product sales, excellent Microsoft product knowledge and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Interested candidates should express their home district (working territory) and send their CVs to email@example.com not later than 27th April 2022.