4 Drivers job Positions at Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd (Deadline: 20th June 2022)
Drivers for Different Stations: (4)
Tasks and responsibilities
- Drive official vehicles of RMS
- Responsible for keeping his/her driving license valid and for conforming to the traffic code and for meeting requirements for driving motor vehicles driven by him/her
- In case his/her vehicle is involved in accident, ensure that the necessary steps confirming to rules and regulations are taken
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance and cleanliness of the vehicle in his/her charge
- Keep inform the line managers for any irregular happen to RMS vehicles and suggest the necessary steps
- Keep inspect the vehicles’ document of licensing, insurance, inform the line managers as needed
- Keeps records/logbook as required of the performance and cost of upkeep of the vehicle assigned to him/her
- Transports official passengers/visitors
- Assists in logistic work process as necessary, and flexibility in working hours and over the weekend
- Performs official errands as required, and performs any other tasks as appropriately assigned.
A valid driving licenses (Category B, C, D).Having completed 6 years of secondary School with at least 5 years of relevant working experience
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of education certificates and Driving license, names of three referees as well as their emails and telephones.
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: Monday 20th June 2022 at 5:00 pm.