Prime Life insurance Limited is a sister company to Prime Insurance Limited. They both conduct insurance services operations in Rwanda having been accredited by National Bank of Rwanda. The two companies initially formed Prime Insurance which was established in 1995 as COGEAR Limited. In December 2011, COGEAR created Prime Life Assurance Limited to comply with the regulator’s directive to separate its life and non-life insurance businesses. The regulator authorized Prime Life Assurance Limited in May 2012. In 2014, COGEAR was rebranded into Prime Insurance Limited and Prime Life Insurance Limited.
The company has undergone changes in its shareholding structure over the past years with Greenoaks Global Holding acquiring majority of the stake in 2014.
Prime Life Insurance Ltd wishes to recruit 15 talented and results oriented sales agents to help expand company’s businesses by actively seeking and acquiring new clients. The sales agent is responsible primarily to sell life products, to provide advice and conduct intermediary services between the company and the clients.
Job title: Sales Agent
Reporting line: Sales Manager
Remuneration: Commission based on closed sales
Working Area: All districts of Rwanda with a special foothold in Kigali city
- Giving customers the required information regarding the insurance products offered by Prime Life Insurance Ltd
- Understanding and promoting the company’s Products and services
- Identifying potential new clients
- Selling life insurance products of Prime Life Insurance Ltd to the existing and new clients
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Providing after-sales support
- Striving to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Maintain and grow relationships with new and existing customers for further sales and service
- Maintaining client records
- Answering client questions about products, services, prices, and availability
- Meeting with customers to determine their specific needs and, making suggestions as accordingly
- Assist clients during the claims process
- Attend all meetings and trade shows required by the Company
- Provide full cooperation with the Company
- Do presentations whenever necessary to prospects and sell Life insurance products suitable to their needs
- Meet sales targets as set by the company from time to time.
The applicant must have the following:
- A university degree (A0) in any field
- Having completed university studies by 2018 backward (i.e. Back 3 years and more)
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent convincing & selling skills
- Customer service spirit
- Sufficient computer literacy
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Valid tax clearance certificate
- Criminal record certificate indicating that the applicant has not been sentenced to a term of imprisonment equal to or exceeding six (6) months;
- Signed CV
- Copy of National Identity Card / valid passport
How to apply?
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) Copy of academic documents, and a copy of National Identification to Prime Life Insurance Ltd to email@example.com not later than Friday, 24th March, 2022 (6:00 PM, local time).
Applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of PRIME LIFE INSURANCE Ltd.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Chief Executive Officer