– Plan the activities of the Health Center taking into account the priority needs felt by the community, the available resources and the national health policy.
– Coordinate and supervise the implementation of activities programmed and adopted by the Health Committee.
– Ensure a good reception of the patient as part of his activity and supervise the quality of the reception by the other members of the team.
– Supervise the in charges of curative, family planning and hospitalized follow-up in the realization in the realization of their activities
-Participate in the management of normal deliveries in collaboration with the person responsible for this activity.
-Plan, supervise, and participate in IEC activities in consultation with other members of the health centers health team.
-Supervise rational consumption and good management of Essential medicines and medical consumables, available at the health facility level.
-Supervise all the curative and preventive activities practiced in the Health Center.
-Supervise compliance with hygiene rules and asepsis applied at the Health Center level.
-Ensure the proper maintenance of the premises and equipment of the Health Center
-Provide in-service training for staff.
-Regularly evaluate the quantitative and qualitative results of the activities carried out in the Health Center.
-Organize regular meetings with health personnel to assess the level of progress of the programs and to discuss organizational or technical issues affecting the activities of the Health Center.
-Ensure the implementation of Ministerial directives, District recommendations or National Programs.
-Participate regularly in Health Committee meetings
-Prepare with the Health Center Accountant and the Treasurer of the Health Committee the Treasury Report and the financial statements to be presented to the Health Committee.
-Participate in the development of quarterly budget forecasts, in collaboration with other members of the Health Committee.
-Mobilize the community for effective participation in the management of its Health Center, under program and financial management.
-Conduct community visits to find out what the actual needs health and awareness of how to take charge of one’s own health.
-Organize regular meetings with health facilitators to help them plan their activities and solve the problems encountered.
-Evaluate the training needs of health workers and organize required training.
-Participate actively in meetings and seminars organized by the Ministries of Health and other local and national institutions.
-Maintain a climate of collaboration with all local authorities and other authorities
-Propose to the competent authorities the annual assessments of staff working within the Health Center.
-Submit regular statistical reports required by the Ministry of Health or other partner institutions.
-Prepare and submit a monthly, quarterly and annual report of the health center’s activity to the sector level with a copy to the hospital.
-Write and transmit any other interim report requested by the hierarchy.
- Advanced Diploma in nursing sciences5 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing sciences3 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Medicine and Community Health3 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Midwifery Sciences3 Years of relevant experience
- Advanced diploma in Midwifery Sciences5 Years of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning