Content of the organization
Established in 1949, SOS Children’s Villages is a dynamic social development international organization working globally to meet the needs and protect the interests and rights of vulnerable children. In Rwanda SOS Children’s Villages is an affiliate of SOS Children’s Villages International which is a federation of over 130 SOS Children’s Villages associations world-wide. We build families for neglected, abandoned or orphaned children, we help them shape their own futures and we share in the development of their communities. In order to further satisfy this responsibility, SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda is seeking for competent Industrial Coordinator for Kura PartnerRwanda Project.
Job Description Details
Industrial Coordinator (Field Officer) at SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda :Deadline :13-12-2021
Position: Industrial Coordinator (Field Officer)
Type of contract: Fixed-Term
Working location: Kigali Location
Supervisor: Project Officer
Responsible to: Kigali Head of Location
Deadline: 13th December 2021
The National Office of SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda located at Kigali/Kacyiru wishes to recruit 1 Industrial Coordinator for Kura PartnerRwanda Project. The interested candidates in this position should send a detailed CV, application letter and other required documents to email@example.com by no later than 13 December 2021.
The Industrial Coordinator is responsible for implementation of field activities mainly in Kigali under the BIWE Partner Rwanda Project and as well as implementing activities of industrial coordinator at Employment and Entrepreneurship Training Kigali 2. She/He is in first place responsible for looking for apprenticeship for students creating cooperation’s with companies and following up on cooperation.
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Companies/ Private Sector/ Associations
- Apprentices conducting dual training and short-term training
- Partnership /government /civil societies/CBOs/RDB
- Beneficiaries, etc…
The position holder will therefore be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identification of potential companies
- Acquisition of companies for one-year dual training apprenticeship
- Acquisition of companies for industrial attachment for short-term courses
- Placement of apprentices at companies
- Ongoing coaching of apprentices during In-Company Training
- Follow-up on partnering companies
- Support apprentices in job placement in cooperation with project officer
- Organization of Training of In-Company Trainers
- Surveying companies
- Produce various reports according to the project reporting timeline
- Facilitate stakeholder analysis within the programme, maintaining and updating stakeholders’ profiles
- Represent SOS CV Rwanda in various field activities.
Job Qualification Needed
The prospective candidates should fulfil the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, education, business administration, social sciences or related fields with at least 2 years experiences in Development work in a child centred organization, vocational training, private sector or NGOs knowledge in project management
- skills in creating partnerships with private sector
- experienced in marketing or working with private sector
- good teamwork spirit and ability to positively relate
- must have well networked with government, development partners and like-minded organization including companies, TVET institution, etc,
- good computer skills (MS Office, Social Media, Email)
- language skills in Kinyarwanda and English (French but not obligatory)
- good communication and negotiating skills
How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above position, please send your detailed application (including application letter, CV and copies of education qualification) and an employment application form well filled in. (Available at the National Office).
NB: The applications from qualified women are strongly encouraged
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be submitted not later than 13 December 2021 at the latest by 17h00 hours Kigali time to firstname.lastname@example.org
Late applications will not be accepted.
Kigali, on 2nd December 2021.
Jean Bosco KWIZERA