Deputy Head Teacher in Charge of Studies Under Statute At Rwanda TVET Board : (Deadline: 11April 2023)
• To prepare the elaboration of timetable;
• To supervise the activities of teaching and learning;
• To support teachers to acquire and look after teaching materials;
• To ensure the interim in the absence of the Headmaster;
• To prepare professional education training of the teachers.
• To promote Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities at school level.
N.B: proof of Performance Evaluation marks above 70% signed from district. This Certificate uploaded into the system in your Education profile. Certificate category called Certificate of Teacher Performance Evaluation.
- Advanced Diploma in Engineering related fields with at least 3 year of teaching experience in TVET3 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering related field with at least 3 year of teaching experience in TVET3 Years of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- APPLY NOW : CLICK HERE TO APPLY