833 Job Positions of Digital Ambassadors Under Contract at RWANDA INFORMATION SOCIETY AUTHORITY (RISA): (Deadline 9 May 2023)
• Train citizens in digital literacy as per the DAP curriculum, guidelines, and planning, using content and tools provided
• Mobilize citizens to attend digital literacy trainings and coordinate training sessions at cell-level for different community groups
• Participate in the M&E efforts by documenting and submitting reports as required to DA supervisors inter alia using interactive/online reporting tools
• Participate in weekly meetings organized by the DA supervisor
• Facilitate and support citizens on how to access e-services
• Form Digital Community Clubs from trained cohorts and act as Digital Community Clubs mentor/advisor, providing periodic refresher courses at cell level
• Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly DAP progress reports inter alia using interactive/online reporting tools
• Participate in trainings provided to DAs
• Use the learning management system to conduct trainings
• Act as a go-to for citizens with regards to digital literacy skills at cell level
• Advise the DA supervisors and the program in general with regards to additional content requested or needs expressed by citizens/different user groups and any other aspects of the DAP delivery that can enhance impact
• Conduct “office hours” or be present at agreed upon time slots to provide support to any citizens who might require support
• Effectively manage the DAP equipment and tools and report monthly usage and status to supervisors.
• Rwandan national
• Kinyarwanda fluently
• Aged between 18 and 35 years of age;
• Must be able to dedicate their full time to being a DA
• Must have a secondary school (A2), TVET or higher qualifications (A1, A0) level equivalent education
• Must submit a certificate of residence as a proof that he/she resides in the sector where he/she will operate.
Required experience and skills:
• Proven IT skills or advanced digital literacy
• English proficiency is preferred
• Prior experience conducting trainings, involvement in community initiatives or experience related to the ICT field is preferred
• Structured work style with a high degree of self-organization, flexibility and creativity
• Strong communication, presentation, and moderation skills, including the ability to tailor training to different user-groups
• Highly collaborative and positive/dynamic demeanour, engaging effectively and respectfully with a wide variety of users
• Organizational skills.
1. Please go to the “Profile” section and ensure the place of residence reflects where you currently live. If the place shown in your profile is different from where you live, please update your residence by following the steps below:
Log into your mifotra e-recruitment Account
Click on profile.
Change your current residence, by choosing the district, sector, cell, and village where you currently live.
Click Update profile.
2. To upload residence certificate follow these steps:
Click on profile.
Click on certificates.
Click on add certificate on the right side.
Select ” icyemezo cy’uko utuye wandikirwa n’akagali” from certificate category drop down.
Select ”0000 icyemezo cy’uko utuye wandikirwa n’akagali” from certificate drop down.
Click on choose file to upload your residence certificate from your cell that must be in PDF file.
Click Save button.
The Digital Ambassadors will be working under a renewable contract and will be facilitated to conduct their duties.
- A2 in Any field0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Field0 Year of relevant experience
- Advanced Diploma in any Field0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Digital literacy skills
- Creativity and initiative skills