43 Job offers of Executive Secretary of the Cell at Nyagatare district,( Deadline:2022-06-02)
- Perform daily duties of the Cell administration and monitor the administration of Villages and produce reports thereof;
- Follow up, in collaboration with relevant organs, on the security of people and their property in the Cell;
- Coordinate community development and citizen participation activities, mobilize the local population on government policies and programs and implement decisions by higher authorities and or the Cell Consultative Council;
- Render services provided at the cell level as per the law, and receive and solve or channel issues affecting citizens and provide them with a feedback;
- Serve as a minutes taker to the Cell Consultative Committee meetings, monitor all activities of Land Committees, and serve as a nonprofessional bailiff at the Cell level;
- Supervise the collection and consolidation of data on specific public (policy) issues at Cell level, and manage the finances and assets of the Cell.
- A2 in Social sciences3 Years of relevant experience
- A2 in Arts and Sciences3 Years of relevant experience
- Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning