18 Job Positions of Executive Secretary of the Cell at Rwamagana District (Deadline: 23rd March,2022)
About the Organization and Job Details
Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Executive Secretary of the Cell
Job Positing Date: 10th March,2022
Job Closing Date : 23rd March,2022
Number of Job Positions
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
Perform daily duties of the Cell administration and monitor the administration of Villages and produce reports thereof;
Follow up, in collaboration with relevant organs, on the security of people and their property in the Cell;
Coordinate community development and citizen participation activities, mobilize the local population on government policies and programs and implement decisions by higher authorities and or the Cell Consultative Council;
Render services provided at the cell level as per the law, and receive and solve or channel issues affecting citizens and provide them with a feedback;
Serve as a minutes taker to the Cell Consultative Committee meetings, monitor all activities of Land Committees, and serve as a nonprofessional bailiff at the Cell level;
Supervise the collection and consolidation of data on specific public (policy) issues at Cell level, and manage the finances and assets of the Cell.
Job Qualification Needed
- A2 in Social sciencesExperience: 3
- A2 in Arts and SciencesExperience: 3
Job Skills and Other Abilities Needed
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Local Government Functionality
- Good knowledge of government policy-making processes
- Leadership skills
- Analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage